Not to sweet rub for pork.
Killer Hog Rub
- 1/4 c Paprika
- 1/4 c Brown sugar
- 2 tbsps sea salt — omit if brining
- 2 tbsps whole black peppercorn — warm then grind
- 2 tbsps whole coriander seeds — warm then grind
- 2 tbsps Granulated garlic
- 1 tsp Granulated onion
- 1 tbsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp Cherry koolaid mix — sweetened
- I normally make a double batch of this and store in a glass jar.
- Warm up peppercorns and coriander in a dry pan. Then in a spice grinder, grind to a coarse powder. In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Keep in a sealed mason jar. Add cayenne if you want a Texas style rub.