Here’s a quick recipe we did last night. This is the best tasting applesauce I’ve ever had.
Recipe: Homemade Applesauce – TKD
- 6 Apples – Peeled, cored, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Splenda brown sugar
- 1 t Cinnamon
- 1t Nutmeg
- 2t Vanilla Extract
- 1 oz Brandy
- 1/2 oz Gran Marnier
- Peel, core and chop the apples.
- Put in a large pot or dutch oven.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients. Can use as an apple pie filling as well. Great on ice cream or in yogurt.
Adjust the sugar based on your prefrences and the sugar content in the apples you use.
Copyright © TKDRecipes.com.
Recipe by on.
Microformatting by hRecipe.